Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day one of Selenge field trip

We met a herder group shearing their sheep, visited an ancient Dalai Lama temple and travelled a LOT!
A school dormitory in Orkhon province

Two videos – I haven’t got around to the rest yet! Dad’s arriving tonight – I’m so excited!

I forgot to mention I got a hair cut on the weekend. I’d been to this beauty salon a few times and they were nice and I trusted them. Now I don’t. My hair has stupid shitty layers that are shorter than I have ever had before and I’ve got my mullet haircut back. I’m SO angry. The lady that owns the joint speaks english (she lived in the US for 5 years) and translated – and told her hairdresser I only wanted 2cm off my hair, a ‘trim’. Then he hacked it with those stupid ‘thinning’ scissors because he said my hair was ‘too damaged’ which is bullshit because my hair is super healthy. So the shorter bits of hair have gone boofy and now I have to grow it back over another two bloody years. I cried in the shower when I got home. Bloody idiot shitty hairdresser.

No comments: