Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Feeling (a lot) guilty

DSC01760

DSC01757

DSC01755

Three photos:

1. me in front of the sign at work (Ministry of Finance)

2. The parcel I got from Ashleigh Webb when I got back from the field

3. Playing jenga at a house party

 

So why am I feeling guilty?

Next month – that would be the month of July – I will be at work doing work for only two days. The rest will be spent playing with reindeer, going on work holidays with everyone in our office, going to Russia (Lake Baikal and Vladivostok) and playing during Nadaam.

I don’t feel like I deserve it. I haven’t worked for any of it.

Dad gets here on Thursday, which I am so excited about it. And then the fun starts. 1.5months of totally hectic, overlapping days of field trips, work holidays, public holidays, personal holidays…….

It’s really weird. I totally, totally appreciate it all.

No comments: