Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Russia bound

I am just about to head out the door to catch the bus to Russia. Bus travel has never been my forte and I've not done much of it, bar bus trips to school.
I'm sickenly nervous about going to Russia. I think I've packed what I need. I'm nervous about being in Russia - we're not going through an airport to make me feel that bit more comfortable. And I miss dad. It would have been so cool if he could come.
It'll be good once I get there, I can't wait to take some photos. We're away until the 24th July. I'm suppose to go on a work trip when I get back but I'll see how I'm travelling. I might have to pike on that one too.
So, farewell for now. I'll be by the deepest lake in the world, resting hopefully. And reading. After my three hours of sleep last night I feel like I need a really good rest. One big bus ride ahead and then I'm doing just that. Resting.
Xoxo

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: