Thursday, April 14, 2011

David's stew

  I was planning on starting my packing yesterday after lunch, until Minkey had to go to the vets. She still hadn't had any more puppies and was starting to get sick. So I took her and her little puppy in to the vets and she had a caesarean. One pup died but we got the other two. They're outside back in the carport with Minkey. They're real fatties. There's a boy and a girl. The boy's name is Caesar.



So no packing got done yesterday but I managed to con Sarah and Ryan into staying another night and they came and had stew. Ebony and her boyfriend + friends were camping up the back so they didn't come. But we had delicious stew without them.



David's stew is usually a concoction we eat while we're camping. They were burning off a fence so they made use of the fire and cooked a stew. It was beef and vegetable with hot sauce. And damper rolls with burned bums. Just the way I like it!



Please note I haven't figured out how to put portrait photos onto this blog yet; they all come up as landscape so I'll stick to the landscape. I had another couple of cool photos but alas, they were portrait.



Two bags out; one for clothes, one for shoes + drugs/toothpaste/other random necessities. The clothes are going in my new pink bag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg is that like a spirit thing in that photo????? monica

salberries said...

Dear Monica,
No, it's not a spirit thing in the photo. It's a lens flare on my camera; it happens when the lens is dirty and it was - there was smoke billowing everywhere. Sorry to disappoint.
Sally