Saturday, April 23, 2011

Puppies!

Aren’t they adorable!

Lai came to visit me this weekend, which is so good considering she fought through stupid Easter traffic (including a crash in Richmond) and drove ALL the way around to come and see me. Its lucky because I miss her, and now shes here (and writing my blog).

Its been a beautiful two days, sunshine all around. Today we went wine tasting, and it was awesome. Petersons even have a wine called Ebony Grace (which is my sister’s name) so I bought a bottle!

Lai went nuts on the credit card and got 6 bottles of wine (3 of which were this amazing rose, which smells like tea, strangely) and some olive tapenade , too.

shot_13035213172652011-04-23-11-14-14-096

Then we had a delicious ploughmans lunch and a tasting plate from the Small Wine Makers place, and sat in the sun for a good chat.

IMG_0223

The most exciting thing that happened today was Lai bought some awesome boots.

image

Actually, I’ve already got a pair and it was my idea first, and she thought she wanted to be as cool as me so forced me to go to the saddlery (we had to go twice so we could see the other place – which didnt even have any girl boots to look at). Anyway, these guys were trying to close up shop, and we had to tell him to wait 10 minutes so we could check another store. What a high maintenance girl!

Then we got back and played with the puppies again (thus the videos).

I’m sad because its my last moments at home, so thats why Lai is writing my blog today, so I dont waste precious family time on the computer.

Making pavlova right now – and were having lamb roast tonight! Will report soon.

x Sally

(via minion L)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how awesome is the ploughmans???!!! so pleased of my "discovery" =P

Anonymous said...

last comment was by sarah (certified city girl) in case u can't work that out... coz i can't work out how to subscribe to ur blog =S lol

salberries said...

Ploughmans was an amazing discovery. I had it twice in two days. Oops! :)