Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In HK airport

Quick update. I didn’t get the hydrogeo job. I wasn’t technical enough. I would have been hired on the spot for a community liaison position. Unfortunately that’s not what they’re after. Whatever, I didn’t want it anyway – it was just in Sydney.

Packing packing, visiting family in Mudgee – more packing.

Now we’re in Hong Kong airport, it’s 2am – I’m sleepy already and I’ve got the long leg of the journey to go. Ebony’s on a different flight but she’s loving doing it alone. We’ll get to London at 5am, can’t check in til 2pm. Bah. It’s going to suck. Nevermind.

Lots of people around. The last time I was in this airport was when the Bangkok airport was closed and Tegan, Nikki and I were on our way to Kenya. I’m glad Ebony and I are going somewhere a bit easier. Kenya was a total nightmare, even from the beginning.

I’ve drunk a few bottles of water since my arrival, must make a last pee stop before the plane – I made the mistake of drinking lots on the last flight and ended up standing in someone else’s piss and sitting on the toilet rim instead of the seat because I just assumed it was down. Which explains why it was covered in piss too. YUK. Haha. I don’t even think that’s funny. Sorry. It’s what happened. I’m more organised this time.

Will update more IN LONDON. Hells yes. I know I am fortunate because I make most things happen, but this one just kind of rained down on me – and it’s GREAT!

excuse me; I’m tired. Sorry. xxoxox

No comments: