Thursday, September 22, 2011

grey goose

My phone's been cut off again. I have been using the internet on my HTC Desire as a hotspot so I get internet on my computer (oh man, I'm never going back to a normal phone again, I love my HTC). Turns out it costs more than it used to on a different plan, so now I have to pay 50,000t (about $40) so I can use my phone again. Bugger.

Things are moving on. I've started to tell people I'm leaving Mongolia but that doesn't stop me from still wavering on my decision: should I go back to Australia, then on to Europe for a couple of months or should I go back to Australia to meet my nephew and then use all my flight as per their original intention thereby not wasting any money.

Who cares about the money, you say. I do. I do. I do. I will lose my return flights to Australia and to London.  That's a lot of dresses at Cue, a lot of eating at nice restaurants, a lot of petrol, a nice cruise

ah shit

it's someone's birthday and I just had the equivalent of 5 shots of grey goose vodka and now I'm drinking red wine that was opened with a lipstick case - the cork was pushed in to the bottle and it's floating like a boat
Now I'm going to research international study options for Mongolians so my friend can come live with me.
And I gave the little kid in the office who just started kindergarten a roo pin. She loves it. I love it! I'm also pretty pissed.

No comments: