Saturday, September 24, 2011

Turkey Turkey!

Wholey shitballs!

It is REALLY fun to plan holidays!!!!!!!!

I'll end up going alone, unless mum comes too (hint hint) but either way, if I make up my mind where I'm going and when, other people can tag along at their whim.

So I started thinking Turkey. Then Morocco. Then Spain and Morocco. Then Turkey and Greek Islands. Then Nepal. Then Nepal and India. Then India and Tibet. Then Bhutan.

Now I'm back to Turkey and Morocco.

And why not fit them BOTH in......

Hell, when you've got a tax return that'll do it for you, why put it on the mortgage!

So we'll see.

And if you want to come along for the ride, let me know. I'd love some company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous words! Nice posting, Looks promising, am going to give this a try!


Resume Examples