Sunday, April 3, 2011

Piker

I've spent much of the past year and a half bitching with Simon and Lai about people piking on different events and the etiquette of piking. Last night I became a piker; I feel so bad. I was feeling horrible and tired - self induced, of course. I had a cat nap that was not a good idea. It made me just feel worse. So I piked and I woke up with what I can only described as a hangover hangover. Coupled with procrastination.

I had some chicken and fish flavoured tofu for lunch today. I don't go much on it. I ordered some mushroom rice and it was pretty disappointing. Mind you, the dumplings were delicious.

Lunch and dinner to share today; Sarah's new house is ridiculously cool. Bec and I will be eating so many rice paper rolls tonight. Tomorrow is another dentist appointment (I may as well open up shop), a massage (thanks Bec), gym and packing packing packing.

1 comment:

stngcloud said...

Dear Sally,

Dont feel bad. As discussed in our combined thesis, it's not the act of not turning up that makes something a pike, it also requires a really lame excuse. "I don't feel well" is perfectly acceptable,even if it was self inflicted, which in your case it was not anyway. Getting smashed on your last weekend in town is well beyond your control.

Anyway, you'll see them tomorrow night. And, I'll see you tomorrow for our romantic brunch date. I'll google a byo location tonight and SMS the deets to you.

X

Ps, prepare yourself for the Best Going Away Present Ever.