Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friday Night

Epic Friday.
So many people and goodbyes and then so many drinks.
So many drinks.
We started at the Coro - it was packed FULL and we were stuck in a corner upstairs. It was convenient though as it meant we weren't being butted into all the time. The crowd started to peter out and eventually we moved on although the details become hazier. It was just the best way to say goodbye.
Mirasoul is a bar on Caxton Street in Paddington. It is SO cool. We drank and danced the night away. I hope I didn't say anything mean because I don't remember much. I remember smiling all night and being super happy. I still am, it's just a slower version of happy as I'm quite tired and hungover. There was a large contingency of Origin peeps throughout the night and it makes me sad to leave them - everyone's so much fun!

This morning I got home and Monica AND Sarah were also very hungover. We ate bacon and eggs and reflected on our Friday nights. We basically had fun and were feeling shit because of it. Nevermind. It was nice to share the feeling of "the sickness" as my uncle Brendo calls it.

I had a quick rest and ducked out to see Charlie and Rhiannon, their house is so cool. I can't wait to see it when I get back - the garden's going to be amazing. Now I'm watching a movie and eating pizza before I head to Clare's house party - it's tipped to be another epic night; my swag's packed in the boot of my car.

Happy last day! I couldn't have done it better myself!

No comments: