Sunday, October 9, 2011

No Car Day

I’m not in a big writing mood today. So you get the short version. Yesterday was no car day. The main street in town was blocked off. Lots of things were organised. Chalk drawing on the road, rollerblading, bike riding, soccer, health checkups, basketball…. Everyone was so happy. Playing around, running around, talking, walking. It was great. We walked to Narantuul as I had to get boots to wear to Ulgii (it will be cold) in three weeks.

Everyone at Narantuul was in a great mood too. There was something in the air.

I went to a housewarming last night. I got drunk. Now I’m hungover. I had a great time. From what I remember.  I said a lot of silly things. I was talking about Tom Albanese for some reason. I talked a lot about jobs and stuff.

No comments: